Thursday, January 10, 2008

Interview with CTV Edmonton

Wow! January 8th was a good day! I had an interview with CFRN (CTV Edmonton) with Daryl McIntyre... and it went really well. I t was my first time in a TV studio as a guest, and from what I have heard from friends who saw it, they told me that it went very well. Daryl was really interested in the book, even showing the audience the drawing I did in the book of the internal layout of a typical grain elevator. He was a great fellow to be interviewed with, and I must say, although I was a bit nervous... the floor director and the crew were very cool, and I had quite a bit of fun!

Even better, I got at least 7 emails from viewers about the book, but if I do this again... I have to get them to put my phone number on it... and my email address.

Very cool!